When you dine at a table beside the enormous floor-to-ceiling windows here, you might feel as though you are floating on the harbor yourself. Nearly every seat in the house has beautiful views of the ocean as well as the brightly lit, sophisticated interior. Few Bermuda restaurants have menus as varied as this busy spot, where sushi is served alongside international specialties such as shrimp tartare and veal milanese. Dinner favorites include Bermuda fish chowder, followed by the Porterhouse steak, venison ravioli, or mushroom risotto. For lunch, you might have beer-battered fried grouper with chips, an arugula salad, or a sampling of maki rolls. Sushi devotees should come during sushi happy hour from 5 to 6:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hubby and I are just back from an incredible weekend in Bermuda. We were a bit concerned about traveling in the off-season, but it was... Read more
How to see the best of Bermuda's waters. This itinerary will show you how easy it is to see the all of the hotspots off the land: best snorkell... Read more