- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Serendipity Guest Apartments
At a Glance
- have to walk to beach
- no hotel-style services
Check Rates from our Partners
Serendipity Guest Apartments Review
You'd never stumble across these two studio apartments in residential Paget unless you were looking, but it's a lovely spot for budget travelers. The owner's family has been on the island since 1612, and welcomes return guests as part of that extended family. The real genius of this place, however, is value. Both ground-floor apartments are clean and spacious, if decorated on the older, homier side. They have fully equipped kitchenettes and private patios that overlook the garden, which is canopied in summer by the red blooms of two magnificent poincianas. Grape Bay beach is a lovely 12-minute walk away. The home is next to the Railway Trail, and across the street from the Paget Nature Reserve.
- Address: 6 Rural Dr., Paget Parish, PG 06
- Phone: 441/236–1192
- Location: Hamilton and the Central Parishes
- 2 apartments.
- Rate includes no meals.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hubby and I are just back from an incredible weekend in Bermuda. Read more
How to see the best of Bermuda's waters. Read more
A small gorup of thirty something couples love traveling to Elbow Cay, and want a similar experience (golf carts for transportation, cruise around the island on a rental boat, secluded island with not a Read more
· News & Features
From French Polynesia to Bermuda, there's no shortage of tropical islands that draw cruise ... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more
Bermuda is 600 miles off the coast of North Carolina.... Read more