- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Pink Beach Club & Cottages
At a Glance
- near Mid Ocean and Tucker's Point golf courses and the airport
- classic cottage colony
- very formal and private
- two private beaches
- isolated from populated parts of island
- a little on the stuffy side
- no TV
Check Rates from our Partners
Pink Beach Club & Cottages Review
Step back in time for a total getaway at this exemplary cottage colony— one of the classiest places on the island to unwind, especially if you are a golfer. It's on the east side of the island, a few minutes from Mid Ocean and Tucker's Point golf courses, but doesn't offer much else by way of variety of entertainment. The main house —with its floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the ocean—looks like a private club, with dark-wood paneling, a large fireplace, and beam ceilings. Paved paths wind through 16½ acres of gardens, leading to two pretty, private beaches and 25 pink cottages. Single-room suites are expansive, with king-size beds, pullout couches, and sitting areas. One- and two-bedroom suites have separate living rooms and French doors that open onto a balcony or terrace and most have ocean views. You can even have the live-in masseur treat you to an in-room Swedish massage.
- Address: 116 South Shore Rd., Tucker's Town Smith's Parish, SH 01 | Map It
- Phone: 441/293–1666; 800/355–6161 in U.S. and Canada
- Website: www.pinkbeach.com
- Location: St. George's and The Eastern Parishes
- 94 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast, some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hubby and I are just back from an incredible weekend in Bermuda. Read more
How to see the best of Bermuda's waters. Read more
A small gorup of thirty something couples love traveling to Elbow Cay, and want a similar experience (golf carts for transportation, cruise around the island on a rental boat, secluded island with not a Read more
· News & Features
From French Polynesia to Bermuda, there's no shortage of tropical islands that draw cruise ... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more
Bermuda is 600 miles off the coast of North Carolina.... Read more