- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cambridge Beaches Resort and Spa
At a Glance
- gamut of activities and beaches to choose from
- beautiful grounds and beaches
- far removed from rest of island
- very expensive
Check Rates from our Partners
Cambridge Beaches Resort and Spa Review
No other Bermuda resort uses its privileged setting better—its 30 acres on a peninsula near the western end of the island creates a sense of meandering expansiveness. Cambridge Beaches has a coat of arms that reads "Prima Et Optima", or First and Best. The First? Yes—it's the island's oldest cottage colony. The Best? Well, if you want a pervasive sense of tranquillity and relaxed refinement, then that's a fact, too. Many large properties on the island are centered on one main beach, but Cambridge has four, including beautiful Long Bay Beach and tiny Turtle Cove (backed by a chic infinity pool). The complimentary daily tea service is a civilized affair, set in the Port of Call bar overlooking Mangrove Bay. The varying sizes, styles, and locations of the cottages and rooms make for a wide range of prices. Less-expensive rooms open onto lawns and gardens, but overlook the same wide ocean. Want the best? Three pool suites have very private terraces with plunge pools facing the ocean. Cambridge also offers the Ocean Spa, one of the very best in Bermuda.
- Address: 30 King's Point Rd., Somerset Sandys Parish, MA 02
- Phone: 441/234–0331; 800/468–7300 in U.S.
- Website: www.cambridgebeaches.com
- Location: Dockyard and The Western Parishes
- 66 rooms, 25 suites, 3 2-bedroom cottages.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hubby and I are just back from an incredible weekend in Bermuda. Read more
How to see the best of Bermuda's waters. Read more
I am seeking input from my wise fellow travelers here about 2 options that we are considering for a one week trip to Bermuda in early July. Read more
· News & Features
From French Polynesia to Bermuda, there's no shortage of tropical islands that draw cruise ... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more
Bermuda is 600 miles off the coast of North Carolina.... Read more