- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Café Cairo Review
Experience authentic Middle Eastern cuisine and the ambience of North Africa at this relaxed restaurant and nightclub. With a menu of exotic flavors, this popular eatery showcases Bermuda's adventurous culinary streak, satisfying the palates of well-traveled islanders and visitors. Specialties include hummus, kofta lamb, couscous, and the shish kebab. After your meal, settle in on the low-seated sofas in the back room and enjoy a Turkish coffee or a dessert. Retire to the covered balcony overlooking Front Street and enjoy a fruit-flavored hookah (an Arabic tobacco pipe). It's one of the few restaurants in Hamilton to serve food until the early hours of the morning; be sure to grab a table outside as the dance floor tends to get lively after 10 pm.
- Address: 93 Front St., Hamilton, HM12
- Phone: 441/295–5155
- Location: Hamilton and Environs
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hubby and I are just back from an incredible weekend in Bermuda. Read more
How to see the best of Bermuda's waters. Read more
A small gorup of thirty something couples love traveling to Elbow Cay, and want a similar experience (golf carts for transportation, cruise around the island on a rental boat, secluded island with not a Read more
· News & Features
From French Polynesia to Bermuda, there's no shortage of tropical islands that draw cruise ... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more
Bermuda is 600 miles off the coast of North Carolina.... Read more