- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Clocktower Mall Review
A pair of 100-foot towers makes it impossible to miss the Clocktower Mall. (Observant folks will note that one of them features a standard clock, the other a tide indicator.) Inside this 19th-century building, the Royal Navy's administrative offices have been replaced by distinctly Bermudian boutiques—including specialty shops and branches of Front Street favorites. These are particularly popular on Sunday because most stores outside the Dockyard area are closed.
Visitor Information Centre. Just in front of the mall is the former military parade ground, which now hosts special events (like the Beating of the Retreat Ceremony). The Visitor Information Centre assistance is near the ferry dock area. 441/799–4842.
- Address: Dockyard, MA 01
- Phone: 441/234–1709
- Cost: Free
- Hours: Apr.–Nov., 9–6; Dec.–Mar., 10–5
- Location: The West End and Dockyard
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hubby and I are just back from an incredible weekend in Bermuda. Read more
How to see the best of Bermuda's waters. Read more
A small gorup of thirty something couples love traveling to Elbow Cay, and want a similar experience (golf carts for transportation, cruise around the island on a rental boat, secluded island with not a Read more
· News & Features
From French Polynesia to Bermuda, there's no shortage of tropical islands that draw cruise ... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more
Bermuda is 600 miles off the coast of North Carolina.... Read more