- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Chaplin and Stonehole Bays
Chaplin and Stonehole Bays Review
In a secluded area east along the dunes from Horseshoe Bay, these tiny adjacent beaches almost disappear at high tide. An unusual high coral wall reaches across the beach to the water, perforated by a 10-foot-high, arrowhead-shape hole. Like Horseshoe Bay, the beach fronts South Shore Park; it often experiences a strong wind and surf. Wander farther along the dunes and you can find several other tiny, peaceful beaches before you eventually reach Warwick Long Bay. Amenities: parking (free). Best for: solitude; swimming; walking.
- Address: Off South Shore Rd., Southampton Parish, SN08
- Metro Bus 7 from Hamilton.
- Location: Bermuda
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hubby and I are just back from an incredible weekend in Bermuda. Read more
How to see the best of Bermuda's waters. Read more
A small gorup of thirty something couples love traveling to Elbow Cay, and want a similar experience (golf carts for transportation, cruise around the island on a rental boat, secluded island with not a Read more
· News & Features
From French Polynesia to Bermuda, there's no shortage of tropical islands that draw cruise ... Read more
Do you suffer from Vacation Deprivation?... Read more
Bermuda is 600 miles off the coast of North Carolina.... Read more