- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Experiences in Bermuda
Lose yourself (and the crowds) on the winding side streets and mazelike back alleys of 400-year-old St. George's.
Head to the Dockyard's National Museum of Bermuda for a crash course in island history and up-close animal encounters.
Kick back with the kids at the engaging—often interactive—Bermuda Aquarium, Museum & Zoo.
Glimpse a surreal subterranean world filled with stalactites and stalagmites at the Crystal Caves.
Hike through Paget Marsh: an unspoiled 25-acre nature preserve minutes from bustling Hamilton.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $199 -- AAA 5-Diamond Cancun Beachfront Resort, 40% Off JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa
- $129 -- Puerto Rico: San Juan Beachfront Resort, 40% Off El San Juan Resort & Casino
- $599 -- Celebrity Cruise w/Balcony Cabin & Unlimited Drinks CruCon Cruise Outlet
- $175-$191 -- Grand Cayman Beachfront Resort w/$75 Credit — $175-$191 The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa
- $1349 -- Oceanview: 7 Nights to Bermuda on New Ship — $1,349 CruisesOnly