- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Experiences in Bermuda
Lose yourself (and the crowds) on the winding side streets and mazelike back alleys of 400-year-old St. George's.
Head to the Dockyard's National Museum of Bermuda for a crash course in island history and up-close animal encounters.
Kick back with the kids at the engaging—often interactive—Bermuda Aquarium, Museum & Zoo.
Glimpse a surreal subterranean world filled with stalactites and stalagmites at the Crystal Caves.
Hike through Paget Marsh: an unspoiled 25-acre nature preserve minutes from bustling Hamilton.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe