- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
With roads as narrow and winding as Bermuda's, it takes longer to traverse the island than you'd think. So it's smarter to stick with a couple of close-by sights rather than trying to cover them all in a single day. The parishes are less congested than the towns, but the area to the east of Hamilton—especially the traffic circle where Crow Lane intersects with the Lane and Trimingham Road—is very busy during morning (7:30–9) and afternoon (4–5:30) rush hours.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's