Bermuda Golf Academy in Bermuda
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bermuda Golf Academy
Bermuda Golf Academy. When you just want to practice or have some fun teaching the kids how to play golf in a relaxed environment, head for the Bermuda Golf Academy. The 320-yard driving range is floodlit at night until 10 and there are 40 practice bays. If you get a rainy day, fine-tune your game in one of the 25 covered bays. You can also work on sand shots in the practice bunker or sharpen your putting on a practice green.
Especially attractive for families is the 18-hole miniature golf course, which features pagodas, a waterfall, waterways—even a drawbridge to hit over on the 16th hole. The minicourse is lighted at night and takes 45 to 60 minutes to complete. Adjacent is a new restaurant and small café. 10 Industrial Park Rd., off Middle Rd., Southampton Parish, SB BX. 441/238–8800. Driving range $5, $6 after 5pm and weekends. Miniature golf $12 adults, $10 children (12-16), $8 children (5-12) and seniors, $5 children (under 5). Instructor contact information available upon request.
East Meets West. As the name implies, the cuisine includes Japanese, Chinese, Balinese, English, Caribbean, Indian, and American. The café side has a wide range of hot sandwiches, wraps, salads, meins, noodles, and Indian dishes, plus full breakfasts. 441/238–8580. Closed Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's