Rugby in Bermuda
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bermuda's rugby season runs from September to April.
World Rugby Classic. The World Rugby Classic, in early-mid November, brings erstwhile top players, now retired, to the island for a week of play and parties—it's a hugely popular event among Bermuda's expatriate community. A game pass for the week is $100, daily admission is $25. The Classic can provide information about other matches as well. 441/295–6574. www.worldrugby.bm.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's