- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
There are no minimum residency requirements to get married; however, you need to obtain a marriage license from the Ministry of Home Affairs (246/228-8950). If either person was divorced or widowed, appropriate paperwork must be presented to obtain the license.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's