Sights & Attractions in Barbados
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Northern Barbados
Animal Flower Cave
Small sea anemones, or sea worms (resembling flowers when they...
Barbados Wildlife Reserve
The reserve is the habitat of herons, innumerable land turtles...
|Nature Preserves, Zoos / Aquariums||Northern Barbados|
At this national park in northern St. Peter, across the road...
|Parks, Viewpoints||Northern Barbados|
Morgan Lewis Sugar Mill
Built in 1727, the mill was operational until 1945. Today it's...
|Historic Districts / Sites, Windmills||Northern Barbados|
Sir Frank Hutson Sugar Museum
The Sugar Museum is in an old boiling house in the yard of the...
|Museums / Galleries, Industrial Sites||Northern Barbados|
St. Nicholas Abbey
The island's oldest great house (circa 1650) was named after...
|Museums / Galleries, Houses / Mansions||Northern Barbados|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe