Sights & Attractions in Barbados
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Bridgetown
In the early days, Bridgetown's natural harbor was where schooners...
|Marinas / Piers, Bodies of Water, Pedestrian Malls||Bridgetown|
National Heroes Square
Across Broad Street from the Parliament Buildings and bordered...
|Squares, Memorials / Monuments||Bridgetown|
Nidhe Israel Synagogue
Providing for the spiritual needs of one of the oldest Jewish...
Overlooking National Heroes Square in the center of town, these...
Northeast of Bridgetown, Queen's Park contains one of the island's...
St. Michael's Cathedral
Although no one has proved it, George Washington is said to have...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's