Sights & Attractions in Barbados
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Barbados
|A-B C-E F-L M-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
In the early days, Bridgetown's natural harbor was where schooners...
|Marinas / Piers, Bodies of Water, Pedestrian Malls||Bridgetown|
Stretched in front of the Almond Casuarina Resort, where St...
This tiny east-coast village is perched high in the clay-yielding...
|Local Interest–Sight, Towns||Central Barbados|
Cockspur Beach Club
Just north of Bridgetown, the fun-loving folks at West Indies...
|Beaches, Wineries / Breweries||Central Barbados|
Codrington Theological College
An impressive stand of royal palms lines the road leading to...
|Educational Institutions||South Coast|
This exquisite crescent of pink sand on the southeast coast was...
This powerful statue of a slave—whose raised hands, broken chains...
|Public Art (Mural / Sculpture / Statue)||South Coast|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe