- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's In Focus Barbados & St. Lucia
Courtyard Bridgetown by Marriott
At a Glance
- good value
- especially suited to business travelers
- modern, attractive accommodations
- walk to beach and restaurants
- comparatively little "Caribbean resort" atmosphere
- limited on-site dining options
Check Rates from our Partners
Courtyard Bridgetown by Marriott Review
Comfortable, contemporary, convenient, and economical, this place is pleasant and the rooms are well appointed. The informal Centro restaurant serves breakfast, plus light meals at lunch and dinner; snacks are available 24 hours. There's a lap pool on the second-floor terrace, a fitness center, a guest laundry, a business center, and meeting space.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This was our first trip to the Caribbean and we were not disappointed! Read more
Our holiday in Barbados was structured thus: 2 days Amaryllis Hotel, Hastings; 7 days cruise (not reported here); 5 days Bougainvillea Hotel, Maxwell.
The Amaryllis is a good enough hotel staffed by, as Read more
Barbados Advice for family.
I was planning another trip to Jamaica where I stayed at a villa at My Silversands. I loved it. Had a housekeeper and cook so we could relax and play with the kids. Our kids Read more
· News & Features
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach ... Read more
Whether you call it rum, rhum, or ron, rum is one of the most diverse spirits in the world.... Read more
Put down that umbrella drink.... Read more