- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's In Focus Barbados & St. Lucia
Crystal Cove Hotel
At a Glance
- rooms are large and comfortable
- good food
- nice beach
- exchange dining program with sister resorts
- complimentary Wi-Fi
- few activities immediately outside the resort, although it's not far from Bridgetown
Check Rates from our Partners
Crystal Cove Hotel Review
Crystal Cove, a seaside colony of attached duplex cottages that are whitewashed and trimmed in the perky pastels typical of the Caribbean, appeals to both couples and families. Each room is bright and spacious with a balcony or patio, most have hammocks and a water view, and some are literally inches from the beach. Winding garden paths connect the units, which spill down a hillside to the beach where you can swim, sail, snorkel, water-ski, windsurf, or kayak to your heart's content—or play tennis, dip in the pool, or take advantage of preferred tee times at Royal Westmoreland Golf Course and Country Club. Meals are bountiful and delicious—buffets and snacks at Drifters Beach Bar and a table-d'hôte menu at Reflections Restaurant. Each night there's entertainment in the form of a steel band or other live music. For a change of scene, a free water taxi travels all day long (weather permitting) between the three sister properties on the west coast. Crystal Cove guests can also participate in a dine-around program with those resorts.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This was our first trip to the Caribbean and we were not disappointed! Read more
Our holiday in Barbados was structured thus: 2 days Amaryllis Hotel, Hastings; 7 days cruise (not reported here); 5 days Bougainvillea Hotel, Maxwell.
The Amaryllis is a good enough hotel staffed by, as Read more
I volunteer as an animal rescue person and would like to find a Caribbean Island that does not have a big stray dog and cat problem - so I can go away and relax and not be depressed.
Any suggestions would Read more
· News & Features
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach ... Read more
Whether you call it rum, rhum, or ron, rum is one of the most diverse spirits in the world.... Read more
Put down that umbrella drink.... Read more