- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's In Focus Barbados & St. Lucia
Coconut Court Beach Hotel
At a Glance
- beautiful beachfront
- cooking facilities handy for snacks and light meals
- Room 21 has the best ocean view
- nothing luxurious here
- rooms are rather simply decorated
- restricted views of the beach in "west wing" rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Coconut Court Beach Hotel Review
This beachfront hotel is popular among families, who especially love the activities room for kids, the kitchenettes, and the fact that children under 12 stay free (although there is also a maximum of three people to a room). What the hotel really has going for it, though, is a marvelous beachfront location. Rooms stretch right along a powdery white beach, and the views and ocean breezes from the private balconies—all day and into the evening—are nothing short of spectacular. Accommodations are designated either rooms or studios—the main difference being that the rooms have a fridge, microwave, toaster, and electric kettle, whereas the studios have a full kitchenette with all the accoutrements found in the rooms plus an oven and stove.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This was our first trip to the Caribbean and we were not disappointed! Read more
Our holiday in Barbados was structured thus: 2 days Amaryllis Hotel, Hastings; 7 days cruise (not reported here); 5 days Bougainvillea Hotel, Maxwell.
The Amaryllis is a good enough hotel staffed by, as Read more
I volunteer as an animal rescue person and would like to find a Caribbean Island that does not have a big stray dog and cat problem - so I can go away and relax and not be depressed.
Any suggestions would Read more
· News & Features
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach ... Read more
Whether you call it rum, rhum, or ron, rum is one of the most diverse spirits in the world.... Read more
Put down that umbrella drink.... Read more