- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's In Focus Barbados & St. Lucia
Coral Reef Club
At a Glance
- absolutely delightful in both appearance and atmosphere
- beautiful suites with huge verandahs
- delicious dining
- few room TVs (if that matters)
- narrow beach sometimes disappears, depending on the seasonal weather
- no kids mid-January to mid-March
Check Rates from our Partners
Coral Reef Club Review
The upscale Coral Reef Club, with its pristine coral-stone cottages scattered over 12½ acres of flower-filled gardens, offers the epitome of elegance and style in a welcoming, informal atmosphere. The public areas ramble in and among the cottages and along the waterfront. Spend your days at the beach or around the pool, taking time out for afternoon tea. Garden rooms suit one or two guests and have a small patio or balcony; junior suites have sitting areas and larger patios or balconies. Luxury cottage suites each have a plunge pool, bedroom, and separate living room with a sofa bed, making them perfect for families. After 7:30 pm, however, kids are not welcome in the dining room. The five pricey Plantation suites and two villas have spacious living rooms, private sundecks and plunge pools, and stereos—and are the only accommodations here that come with TVs (though you can always get one for an added charge). Mingle at the bar before dining in the excellent terrace restaurant.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This was our first trip to the Caribbean and we were not disappointed! Read more
Our holiday in Barbados was structured thus: 2 days Amaryllis Hotel, Hastings; 7 days cruise (not reported here); 5 days Bougainvillea Hotel, Maxwell.
The Amaryllis is a good enough hotel staffed by, as Read more
I volunteer as an animal rescue person and would like to find a Caribbean Island that does not have a big stray dog and cat problem - so I can go away and relax and not be depressed.
Any suggestions would Read more
· News & Features
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach ... Read more
Whether you call it rum, rhum, or ron, rum is one of the most diverse spirits in the world.... Read more
Put down that umbrella drink.... Read more