- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's In Focus Barbados & St. Lucia
Cobblers Cove Hotel
At a Glance
- very classy establishment
- lovely grounds
- the penthouse suites are amazing
- very quiet
- too quiet for some
- only bedrooms have a/c
- adults only Jan.–Mar
Check Rates from our Partners
Cobblers Cove Hotel Review
Flanked by tropical gardens on one side and the sea on the other, each elegant suite in this English Country-style resort has a comfy sitting room with a sofa bed, a small library of books, and a wall of louvered shutters that open wide to a patio. For all-out luxury, the sublime (and enormous) Colleton and Camelot penthouse suites each have a richly decorated sitting room, king-size four-poster bed, dressing room, whirlpool bath, private sundeck, and large plunge pool. Socializing occurs in the library, which doubles as a TV lounge, and at the alfresco restaurant, which receives well-deserved raves for superb dining.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This was our first trip to the Caribbean and we were not disappointed! Read more
Our holiday in Barbados was structured thus: 2 days Amaryllis Hotel, Hastings; 7 days cruise (not reported here); 5 days Bougainvillea Hotel, Maxwell.
The Amaryllis is a good enough hotel staffed by, as Read more
I volunteer as an animal rescue person and would like to find a Caribbean Island that does not have a big stray dog and cat problem - so I can go away and relax and not be depressed.
Any suggestions would Read more
· News & Features
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach ... Read more
Whether you call it rum, rhum, or ron, rum is one of the most diverse spirits in the world.... Read more
Put down that umbrella drink.... Read more