- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's In Focus Barbados & St. Lucia
Turtle Beach Resort
At a Glance
- perfect for family vacations
- nice pools
- roomy accommodations
- lots of services and amenities
- beach is relatively narrow
- open vent between bedroom and hallway can be noisy at night
Check Rates from our Partners
Turtle Beach Resort Review
Families flock to Turtle Beach Resort because it offers large, bright suites and enough all-included activities for everyone to enjoy. The Tommy Turtle Kids' Club keeps children busy with treasure hunts, supervised swims, games, and other activities from 9 am to 9 pm each day. That gives parents a chance to play tennis, learn to windsurf or sail, relax at the beach, join the daily shopping excursion to Bridgetown, or enjoy a dinner for two at Asagio's Restaurant. Families also have good times together—cooling off in the three pools, riding the waves on Boogie boards, dining buffet-style at open-to-the-view Chelonia Restaurant, or having a casual meal at the Waterfront Grill.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This was our first trip to the Caribbean and we were not disappointed! Read more
Our holiday in Barbados was structured thus: 2 days Amaryllis Hotel, Hastings; 7 days cruise (not reported here); 5 days Bougainvillea Hotel, Maxwell.
The Amaryllis is a good enough hotel staffed by, as Read more
Barbados Advice for family.
I was planning another trip to Jamaica where I stayed at a villa at My Silversands. I loved it. Had a housekeeper and cook so we could relax and play with the kids. Our kids Read more
· News & Features
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach ... Read more
Whether you call it rum, rhum, or ron, rum is one of the most diverse spirits in the world.... Read more
Put down that umbrella drink.... Read more