Hwy. 1, Holetown, St. James, Barbados
Considering the beachfront location and convenience to shopping, restaurants, and nightlife opportunities (all a five-minute walk from your room), the price at this resort in Holetown is fairly reasonable. Rooms are adequate—indeed, rather basic; deluxe and club rooms overlook the beach, while garden rooms overlook the pool and landscaped grounds. The club rooms are spacious and can easily accommodate a family of four. Buffet breakfast and lunch are served by the pool; dinner, often themed, is in the restaurant.
- convenient Holetown location
- friendly, accommodating staff
- rooms and service still relatively "rustic"
- extra cost for à la carte meals and snacks
- only buffet and table d'hôte meals included
- extra cost for some water sports and activities
Rate Includes: All-inclusive
BACK TO TOP