The Bahamas and the Turks and Caicos lie within the Eastern Standard Time (EST) Zone, which means that it's 7 am in the Bahamas (or New York) when it's noon in London and 10 pm in Sydney. In summer, the islands switch to Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe