The Erickson Museum and Library is a welcome part of the community, particularly the surprisingly well-stocked, well-equipped library. The Morton Company built the complex in the former home of the Erickson family, who came to Inagua in 1934 to run the salt giant. The museum displays the island's history, to which the company is inextricably tied. The posted hours are not always that regular. The Bahamas National Trust office, and the office of the Inagua National Park,
is also here, but hours are unpredictable.
Gregory St. on the northern edge of town across from the police station, unknown, Great Inagua Island, Bahamas