Sights & Attractions in The Southern Out Islands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Elsewhere on San Salvador
Christopher Columbus has more than one monument on San Salvador...
|Memorials / Monuments||Elsewhere on San Salvador|
Dixon Hill Lighthouse
A couple of miles south of Graham's Harbour stands Dixon Hill...
|Nautical Sites||Elsewhere on San Salvador|
Graham's Harbour and Gerace Research Centre
Columbus describes Graham's Harbour in his diaries as large enough...
|Bodies of Water, Educational Institutions||Elsewhere on San Salvador|
Sandy Point anchors the island's southwestern end, overlooking...
|Archaeological Sites||Elsewhere on San Salvador|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's