- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The island has one airport, in Cockburn Town (ZSA). Air Sunshine flies from Fort Lauderdale on demand. American Eagle flies from Miami on the weekends. Bahamasair flies from Nassau daily and also offers direct service from Miami three days a week, though this is subject to change. Spirit Airlines flies from Fort Lauderdale on Saturday only. Club Med has packages that include air charters. Riding Rock Resort and Marina can arrange charters.
San Salvador Cockburn Town Airport (242/331–2131.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's