- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Doolittle's Grotto. This is a popular site featuring a sandy slope down to 140 feet. There are lots of tunnels and crevices for exploring, and usually a large school of horse-eye jacks to keep you company.
Double Caves. As the name implies, Double Caves has two parallel caves leading out to a wall at 115 feet. There's typically quite a lot of fish activity along the top of the wall.
North Pole Cave. North Pole Cave has a wall that drops sharply from 40 feet to more than 150 feet. Coral growth is extensive, and you might see a hammerhead or two.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe