- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Elsewhere on San Salvador
Sometimes you just don't want to stay put at the resort. San Salvador's off-the-beaten-path places require some work, but make interesting sightseeing. The Gerace Research Centre and the lighthouse are not difficult to get to, but the "other" Columbus monument requires a little more work and an adventurous spirit.
Elsewhere on San Salvador at a Glance
Sports and Outdoors
Elsewhere in San Salvador
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's