- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Long Island Breeze Restaurant
Long Island Breeze Restaurant Review
Overlooking the Salt Pond harbor, this restaurant serves everything from native dishes to Continental cuisine, along with steaks, lamb chops, chicken, and the freshest of fish. You can dine inside or on the balcony overlooking the lovely harbor; both provide views of magnificent sunsets. The restaurant is only open for dinner, but the Pool Patio Bar and Grill is open Tuesday–Saturday for lunch, early dinner, and late snacks, and serves more casual fare. Full bar service is available and the evening happy hours are lively and full of regulars. Dinghy and motorboat dockage are available.
- Address: Long Island Breeze Resort, Salt Pond, Long Island
- Phone: 242/338–0170
- Location: North Long Island: Cape Santa Maria to Gray's
- Reservations essential.
- No credit cards.
- Closed July–Oct. and Sun. and Mon.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
What a discovery! Read more
Twice a year I have the opportunity to relive some of my fondness memories growing up in Nassau. Read more
My husband and I are currently restoring a historic island home in Green Turtle Cay, Abaco, Bahamas. Read more
· News & Features
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean! ... Read more
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more