- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Long Island Breeze Restaurant
Long Island Breeze Restaurant Review
Overlooking the Salt Pond harbor, this restaurant serves everything from native dishes to Continental cuisine, along with steaks, lamb chops, chicken, and the freshest of fish. You can dine inside or on the balcony overlooking the lovely harbor; both provide views of magnificent sunsets. The restaurant is only open for dinner, but the Pool Patio Bar and Grill is open Tuesday–Saturday for lunch, early dinner, and late snacks, and serves more casual fare. Full bar service is available and the evening happy hours are lively and full of regulars. Dinghy and motorboat dockage are available.
- Address: Long Island Breeze Resort, Salt Pond, Long Island
- Phone: 242/338–0170
- Location: North Long Island: Cape Santa Maria to Gray's
- Reservations essential.
- No credit cards.
- Closed July–Oct. and Sun. and Mon.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We had a short (3 day) trip to Sandals Grand Bahamian. Read more
It took over four months, but I have finally prepared a trip report from the
Bahamas in February. Read more
Hello Forum Members !!!!!
Have read a lot about this community n i think its time for me n my fiance to put up our honeymoon query !! We from New Delhi, India, and are planning to visit the Caribbea Read more
· News & Features
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean!... Read more
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more