- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Paradis Restaurant and Bar
Paradis Restaurant and Bar Review
A typical Bahamian restaurant, Paradis has a daily changing menu written on a chalkboard. Home-cooked food such as conch, ribs, and the fresh catch of the day are simply prepared. The restaurant is popular with both locals and visitors and offers complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Address: Island Plaza, 3 mi from Cockburn Town, across the street from the airport, San Salvador Island
- Phone: 242/331–2400
- Hours: Daily 8am-10pm
- Location: Fernandez Bay to Riding Rock Point
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
What a discovery! Read more
Twice a year I have the opportunity to relive some of my fondness memories growing up in Nassau. Read more
I am trying to plan a trip would like any input on Bahamas vs Republic of Panama. Read more
· News & Features
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean!... Read more
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach... Read more