- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cape Santa Maria Beach House Restaurant and Bar
Cape Santa Maria Beach House Restaurant and Bar Review
Upstairs in the Cape Santa Maria Beach House, guests enjoy sweeping vistas of the turquoise bay during the day, and bobbing boat lights in the evening along with the gentle sounds of the sea. Breakfast can be light with yogurt parfait and a seasonal fruit medley, or a splurge with banana bread French toast topped with carmelized plantains or Bahamian-style eggs Benedict. Sit under a colorful umbrella on the oceanfront deck for lunch with a burger or salad. For dinner, delight in Caribbean coconut shrimp, fresh grouper, or Bahamian lobster tail—just don't miss the chocolate drizzled rum cake! Full bar service is available in the open air, screened-in oceanfront bar and a lively happy hour takes place every evening from 5 to 7, with complimentary conch fritters. This is one of the best spots on the island to grab a drink and watch the sunset.
- Address: Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort and Villas, Galliot Cay off Seymour's, Long Island
- Phone: 242/338–5273; 800/926–9704
- Website: www.capesantamaria.com
- Location: North Long Island: Cape Santa Maria to Gray's
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sept. and Oct.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
What a discovery! Read more
Twice a year I have the opportunity to relive some of my fondness memories growing up in Nassau. Read more
Hello there! Read more
· News & Features
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean!... Read more
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more