- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cape Santa Maria Beach House Restaurant and Bar
Cape Santa Maria Beach House Restaurant and Bar Review
Upstairs in the Cape Santa Maria Beach House, guests enjoy sweeping vistas of the turquoise bay during the day, and bobbing boat lights in the evening along with the gentle sounds of the sea. Breakfast can be light with yogurt parfait and a seasonal fruit medley, or a splurge with banana bread French toast topped with carmelized plantains or Bahamian-style eggs Benedict. Sit under a colorful umbrella on the oceanfront deck for lunch with a burger or salad. For dinner, delight in Caribbean coconut shrimp, fresh grouper, or Bahamian lobster tail—just don't miss the chocolate drizzled rum cake! Full bar service is available in the open air, screened-in oceanfront bar and a lively happy hour takes place every evening from 5 to 7, with complimentary conch fritters. This is one of the best spots on the island to grab a drink and watch the sunset.
- Address: Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort and Villas, Galliot Cay off Seymour's, Long Island
- Phone: 242/338–5273; 800/926–9704
- Website: www.capesantamaria.com
- Location: North Long Island: Cape Santa Maria to Gray's
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sept. and Oct.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We had a short (3 day) trip to Sandals Grand Bahamian. Read more
It took over four months, but I have finally prepared a trip report from the
Bahamas in February. Read more
Hello Forum Members !!!!!
Have read a lot about this community n i think its time for me n my fiance to put up our honeymoon query !! We from New Delhi, India, and are planning to visit the Caribbea Read more
· News & Features
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean!... Read more
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more