Sammy T's Restaurant and Bar
Sammy T's Restaurant and Bar Review
Before sitting down to dinner on the wooden deck outside, grab a drink and take a stroll down the boardwalk bridge to the beach—a great place to see the sunset. The outside deck also has a pool table and darts for added entertainment. The setting far outweighs the food, but each meal is served with a warm and friendly smile. Breakfast includes omelets and fresh fruits. For lunch the salads are fresh and served with Sammy T's secret dressing, and the burgers are big and tasty. The evening menu includes fish, shrimp, lobster, or conch prepared anyway you want it, with traditional Bahamaian sides like peas-n-rice, fried plantains, and coleslaw. Call ahead because the restaurant closes if business is slow. The bar stays open after dinner as demand indicates.
- Address: Sammy T's Beach Resort, Bennett's Harbour, Cat Island
- Phone: 242/354–6009
- Location: Arthur's Town and Bennett's Harbour
- Reservations essential
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sept.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's