- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Stella Maris Resort Club Restaurant and Bar
Stella Maris Resort Club Restaurant and Bar Review
Fresh fruit and home-baked muffins highlight the breakfast buffet, or you can order a full breakfast from the menu. Lunch includes a choice of conch chowder, club sandwiches, burgers, and salads. You can have lunch in the dining room or out on the stone terrace, where you can relax under an umbrella and delight in the views of the Atlantic. For dinner, the kitchen prepares the freshest fish in a variety of ways, along with Bahamian lobster tail, a seafood platter, and cracked conch, an island favorite. Steaks, pasta, chicken, hamburgers, and vegetarian dishes are also available. Fresh fruit and ice cream make for a great hot-weather dessert. You can order from the bar menu until 9 pm or have pizza delivered to your room.
- Address: Stella Maris Resort Club, Stella Maris, Long Island
- Phone: 242/338–2050
- Location: North Long Island: Cape Santa Maria to Gray's
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sept.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
What a discovery! Read more
Twice a year I have the opportunity to relive some of my fondness memories growing up in Nassau. Read more
Can anyone who's been there within past year or so comment on the restaurants there? Read more
· News & Features
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean! ... Read more
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more