- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fernandez Bay Village Restaurant
Fernandez Bay Village Restaurant Review
Buffet meals are served in the Clubhouse at Fernandez Bay Village, and outside on the beach terrace. The breakfast buffet is loaded; you can pile on sweet rolls, croissants, bacon, sausage, grits, pancakes, and fruit. Grilled cheese, tuna, turkey, and ham sandwiches, conch chowder, and conch burgers are just a sampling of lunch options. The sumptuous dinner buffet can include lobster in white sauce, grouper almandine, pork loin, filet mignon, and a grilled catch of the day along with scalloped potatoes, salads, and fresh baked breads. Stay for an after-dinner drink from the honor bar where you can play the ring toss game and socialize with other guests, or enjoy the nightly bonfire on the beach. They also have a kids' menu, but call ahead so children's meals can be served in time with the buffet.
- Address: Fernandez Bay Village, 1 mile west of New Bight airport, New Bight, Cat Island | Map It
- Phone: 242/342–3043; 954/474–4821; 800/940–1905
- Website: www.fernandezbayvillage.com
- Location: New Bight
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed mid-Aug.–Oct.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We had a short (3 day) trip to Sandals Grand Bahamian. Read more
It took over four months, but I have finally prepared a trip report from the
Bahamas in February. Read more
Hello Forum Members !!!!!
Have read a lot about this community n i think its time for me n my fiance to put up our honeymoon query !! We from New Delhi, India, and are planning to visit the Caribbea Read more
· News & Features
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean! ... Read more
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more