- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cozy Corner Review
Cheerful and loud, this lunch spot—locals just call it Cozy's—is the best on the island. It has a pool table and a large seating area with a bar. Stop in for a chat with locals over a Kalik and a Bahamian conch burger. Cozy's also serves excellent island-style dinners on request—steamed crawfish, grilled snapper, baked chicken and fries, homemade slaw, macaroni and cheese, and fresh johnnycake. If it's not open when you stop by, you might still be able to get food and a drink if you ask.
- Address: Matthew Town, Great Inagua Island
- Phone: 242/339-1440
- Location: Inagua
- No credit cards.
- Closed Sun.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $213-$228 -- Oceanview Suite at Bahamas All-Incl. Resort BookIt.com
- $225-$260 -- Aruba 4-Star All-Incl. Resort, Kids Half Off BookIt.com
- $419 & up -- Last Minute: 4-Night Bahamas & Key West Cruise Royal Caribbean
- $101-$109 -- Punta Cana 4-Star All-Incl. Resort w/Credits — $101-$109 BookIt.com
- $1749 -- Balcony: Weeklong Cruise to Bahamas in Summer — $1,749 Royal Caribbean
Swimming pigs, friendly sharks, deserted cays, a cottage on the water and a boat with which to see it all. Read more
I WAS STOLEN BY A HOTEL´S STAFF AT THE FRONT DESK OF ATLANTIS ROYAL TOWERS!!!
Unfortunately, as it seems, not only in Brazil consumers have their rights violated. Some companies Read more
My boyfriend and I are in dire need of a relaxing vacation. Read more
· News & Features
Don't settle for a backyard barbecue this Memorial Day.... Read more
Put down that umbrella drink.... Read more
The deck of a cruise ship isn't just a classic lounge spot - it's a way to show your kids the world.... Read more