Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort and Villas
At a Glance
- Only 15 minutes from Stella Maris Airport
- friendly staff arranges dinner reservations and excursions
- great swimming beach
- Isolated location means you'll need a rental car to explore
Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort and Villas Review
This lovely resort consists of spacious one- or two-bedroom colonial-style cottages, each with a furnished screened porch, overlooking peaceful turquoise waters on a 4-mile gorgeous white-sand beach. Fifteen luxury villas have 1,800 square feet of total comfort, including Wi-Fi, fully equipped entertainment centers, jetted tubs, and full kitchens. The reception building has a small fitness area, gift shop, library, television room, and Wi-Fi. Upstairs is the cozy restaurant. The beachfront bar has the best view of the golden to magenta sunsets and a daily evening happy hour. Complimentary watersports equipment and beach toys are available for use, and there are bicycle, paddleboard, Hobie Cat, and car rentals on-site.
- Address: Galliot Cay off Seymour's, Long Island
- Phone: 242/338–5273; 800/926–9704
- Website: www.capesantamaria.com
- Location: North Long Island: Cape Santa Maria to Gray's
- 20 bungalows, 18 luxury villas
- Rate includes some meals, all meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sept. and Oct.