- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort and Villas
At a Glance
- Only 15 minutes from Stella Maris Airport
- friendly staff arranges dinner reservations and excursions
- great swimming beach
- Isolated location means you'll need a rental car to explore
Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort and Villas Review
This lovely resort consists of spacious one- or two-bedroom colonial-style cottages, each with a furnished screened porch, overlooking peaceful turquoise waters on a 4-mile gorgeous white-sand beach. Fifteen luxury villas have 1,800 square feet of total comfort, including Wi-Fi, fully equipped entertainment centers, jetted tubs, and full kitchens. The reception building has a small fitness area, gift shop, library, television room, and Wi-Fi. Upstairs is the cozy restaurant. The beachfront bar has the best view of the golden to magenta sunsets and a daily evening happy hour. Complimentary watersports equipment and beach toys are available for use, and there are bicycle, paddleboard, Hobie Cat, and car rentals on-site.
- Address: Galliot Cay off Seymour's, Long Island
- Phone: 242/338–5273; 800/926–9704
- Website: www.capesantamaria.com
- Location: North Long Island: Cape Santa Maria to Gray's
- 20 bungalows, 18 luxury villas.
- Rate includes some meals, all meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sept. and Oct.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We had a short (3 day) trip to Sandals Grand Bahamian. Read more
It took over four months, but I have finally prepared a trip report from the
Bahamas in February. Read more
Hello Forum Members !!!!!
Have read a lot about this community n i think its time for me n my fiance to put up our honeymoon query !! We from New Delhi, India, and are planning to visit the Caribbea Read more
· News & Features
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean!... Read more
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more