- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Samuel Knowles Bonefish Adventures. For more than 10 years, Samuel Knowles Bonefish Adventures has drawn a loyal following of saltwater anglers from around the globe, and they have earned a reputation as one of the most popular bonefishing programs in the islands. The main attraction is their expert guides, who are Long Island natives, fourth- and fifth-generation bonefishermen, and champions of four of the five Bahamas bonefishing tournaments. Their location at the center of Long Island's pristine shoreline, with unique landlocked flats, creates an unforgettable fishing adventure for all ages and experience levels. Deadman's Cay, Long Island. 242/337–0246 or 242/357–1178. www.deadmansbones.com.
Winter Haven Inn. Winter Haven Inn organizes fishing and boating adventures through various local guides. Clarence Town, Long Island. 242/337–3062. www.winterhavenbahamas.com.
More Sports and Outdoors
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's