- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Ezzard Cartwright. One of Inagua's leading bonefishing and deep-sea fishing guides, Ezzard Cartwright has been featured in outdoors and fishing magazines and on ESPN Outdoors shows. He is one of few locals with access to Lake Windsor, home to Tarpon and snook as well as bonefish that can only be reached by boat. Call him if you're a hard-core fisherman who wants to fish for eight hours a day. He's usually booked from Janunary to June for bonefishing, so reserve early. 242/339–1362.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe