The Southern Out Islands Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Southern Out Islands Hotel Reviews
The inns in the southern Out Islands are small and intimate, and usually cater to a specific crowd such as anglers, divers, or those who just want a quiet beach experience. Club Med-Columbus Isle, an upscale resort on San Salvador, is the exception, with 236 rooms and a wide range of activities.
Most inns are on the beach and many have one- and two-bedroom cottages with private verandas. Most inns offer three meals a day for their guests, kayaks, and bikes, and will pick you up at the airport, arrange car rentals, fishing guides, and dive trips. Off-season rates usually begin in May, with some of the best deals available in October, November, and early December. Club Med-Columbus Isle offers early-bird booking bonuses and runs pricing promotions year-round.
Browse Southern Out Islands Hotels
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $173 -- Barbados All-Inclusive Resort w/Air Credit, 55% Off Couples Barbados
- $164 -- Bahamas: 4-Star Paradise Island All-Inclusive Resort Hotel Riu Palace Paradise Island
- $299 & up -- All- Incl. Bahamas Beach Trip, 3 Nts. w/Air CheapCaribbean.com
- $599 -- Celebrity Cruise w/Balcony Cabin & Unlimited Drinks CruCon Cruise Outlet
- $199 -- AAA 5-Diamond Cancun Beachfront Resort, 40% Off — $199 JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa