The Southern Out Islands Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Southern Out Islands Hotel Reviews
The inns in the southern Out Islands are small and intimate, and usually cater to a specific crowd such as anglers, divers, or those who just want a quiet beach experience. Club Med–Columbus Isle, an upscale resort on San Salvador, is the exception, with 236 rooms and a wide range of activities.
Most inns are on the beach, and many have one- and two-bedroom cottages with private verandahs. Most inns offer three meals a day for their guests, kayaks, and bikes, and will pick you up at the airport, arrange car rentals, fishing guides, and dive trips. Off-season rates usually begin in May, with some of the best deals available in October, November, and early December. Club Med–Columbus Isle offers early-bird booking bonuses and runs pricing promotions year-round.
Browse The Southern Out Islands Hotels
- Cape Santa Maria Beach Resort and Villas
- North Long Island: Cape Santa Maria to Gray's
- Fernandez Bay Village
- New Bight
- Guanahani Beach Club
- Fernandez Bay to Riding Rock Point
- Harbor Breeze Villas
- South Long Island: Deadman's Cay to Gordon's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's