- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Wall. The Wall starts at around 45 feet deep and goes down thousands more. It's about 50 yards off Crooked Island's coast and follows the shoreline for many miles.
Captain Robbie Gibson. In addition to fishing expeditions, Captain Robbie Gibson offers scuba diving, snorkeling, and day tours. 242/344–2007 or 242/422–4737. www.thunderbirdoffshoreandscuba.com.
More Sports and Outdoors
- Scuba Diving
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe