- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cat Island Experience. Get the inside scoop on Cat Island with native islander Danny King. He can show you everything North to South, stopping to tour caves, introduce you to locals, shop for handmade straw goods, view historical churches and plantation ruins, taste fresh conch salad, and even scrape salt from the lagoons if the season is right. And he does it all with a warm smile, lots of patience, and a free T-shirt for you. New Bight, Cat Island. 242/464–6193, 242/225–6210, or 242/342–3104.
More Sports and Outdoors
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's