- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Exuma Cays
A band of cays—with names like Rudder Cut, Big Farmer's, Great Guana, and Leaf —stretches northwest from Great Exuma. It will take you a full day to boat through all 365 cays, most uninhabited, some owned by celebrities (Faith Hill and Tim McGraw on Goat Cay, Johnny Depp on Halls Pond Cay, and David Copperfield on Musha Cay). Along the way you'll find giant starfish, wild iguanas, swimming pigs, dolphins, sharks, and picture-perfect, footprintless sandbars. The Land and Sea Park, toward the northern end of the chain, is world-renowned.
The Exuma Cays at a Glance
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's