Sights & Attractions in The Exumas
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Great Exuma
Chat 'N' Chill
The restaurant and 9-acre playground—an amazing white-sand...
Fish Fry is the name given to a jumble of one-room beachside...
Jolly Hall Beach
Snorkeling, swimming, running; you can do it all on this long...
From the top of Mt. Thompson, rising from the Three Sisters Beach...
Rolle Town Tombs
Seek out the three Rolle Town Tombs, which date back to Loyalists...
|Memorials / Monuments||Great Exuma|
Slightly more than a mile off George Town's shore lies Stocking...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $213-$228 -- Oceanview Suite at Bahamas All-Incl. Resort BookIt.com
- $225-$260 -- Aruba 4-Star All-Incl. Resort, Kids Half Off BookIt.com
- $419 & up -- Last Minute: 4-Night Bahamas & Key West Cruise Royal Caribbean
- $101-$109 -- Punta Cana 4-Star All-Incl. Resort w/Credits — $101-$109 BookIt.com
- $1749 -- Balcony: Weeklong Cruise to Bahamas in Summer — $1,749 Royal Caribbean