Sights & Attractions in The Exumas
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Great Exuma
Chat 'N' Chill
The restaurant and 9-acre playground—an amazing white-sand beach—is...
Fish Fry is the name given to a jumble of one-room beachside...
Jolly Hall Beach
A curve of sparkling white sand shaded by casuarina trees, this...
From the top of Mt. Thompson, rising from the Three Sisters Beach...
Rolle Town Tombs
Seek out the three Rolle Town Tombs, which date back to Loyalists...
|Memorials / Monuments||Great Exuma|
Slightly more than a mile off George Town's shore lies Stocking...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe