- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Catch a Fire Bar and Grill
Catch a Fire Bar and Grill Review
Sip a tropical cocktail and enjoy the sunset at this waterfront bar and grill. Tastefully decorated with teak benches, a handsome bar, and infinity pool, Catch a Fire is a fun place to go for dinner and for dancing on Wednesday and Saturday nights when the restaurant has live entertainment. It can be busy, so call ahead for reservations.
- Address: George Town, Great Exuma Island
- Phone: 242/357–0777
- Location: Great Exuma
- Closed Sun. and Mon.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
What a discovery! Read more
Twice a year I have the opportunity to relive some of my fondness memories growing up in Nassau. Read more
My husband and I are currently restoring a historic island home in Green Turtle Cay, Abaco, Bahamas. Read more
· News & Features
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean! ... Read more
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more