- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Enjoy the ocean view at Exuma Beach Resort (formerly the Coconut Cove Hotel) for lunch, dinner, or over one of their famous cocktails. Highlights of the lunch menu are the 1/2 lb gourmet angus beef burger, sushi-grade ahi tuna wrap, and flatbread pizzas. Dinner options include the popular mango-chutney shrimp curry and grilled Bahamian lobster. Latitudes has karaoke on Tuesday nights, live entertainment on Friday nights, and Happy Hour on Sunday. Be sure to try one of their signature cocktails: the 22.5 degrees North is named for the latitude of the Tropic of Cancer, which runs through Exuma, and the Chocolatini is the best dessert in house.
- Address: Queen's Hwy., George Town, Great Exuma Island
- Phone: 242/336–3100
- Location: Great Exuma
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
What a discovery! Read more
Twice a year I have the opportunity to relive some of my fondness memories growing up in Nassau. Read more
Can anyone who's been there within past year or so comment on the restaurants there? Read more
· News & Features
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean! ... Read more
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more