- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Exuma is a fishing haven, a great place to hunt the elusive bonefish (in season year-round and highly prized among fly fishermen). Most hotels can arrange for local guides, and a list is available from the Exuma Tourist Office.
Fish Rowe Charters. This charter compnay has a 40-foot Hatteras that holds up to four fishermen. Deepwater charters run $800 for a half day, $1,200 for 3/4 day, and $1,600 for a full day. 242/357–0870. www.fishrowecharters.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe