- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Most flights land at the international airports in Marsh Harbour (MHH) (242/367–5500) or Treasure Cay (TCB). Taxis wait at the main airports and fare to most Marsh Harbour and Treasure Cay resorts from the respective airports is around $12 for the first person, $3 for each additional person. Cab fare between Marsh Harbour and Treasure Cay is $80.
The Legacy mail boat leaves Potter's Cay, Nassau on Tuesday for Marsh Harbour and Green Turtle Cay, returning to Nassau on Thursday. The Sealink leaves Nassau on Friday for Sandy Point, at the southern tip of Great Abaco, and returns to Nassau on Friday. Each one-way journey takes about six hours. For details, call the Dockmaster's Office (242/393-1064).
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe