- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Crazy Love Cafe & Grill
Crazy Love Cafe & Grill Review
The seafood at this tiny indoor restaurant is caught daily and the blackened snapper or grouper served on top of a fresh tomato salad is delicious. If you're all fished out, try the Prime Rib served Saturday nights. Just be sure to book in advance as seating is limited. It's also a great spot to stop in for a hearty breakfast sandwich, or at lunchtime the chicken philly sub is a big hit.
- Address: New Plymouth, Green Turtle Cay
- Phone: 242/458–8483
- Location: Green Turtle Cay
- Reservations essential.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
What a discovery! Read more
Twice a year I have the opportunity to relive some of my fondness memories growing up in Nassau. Read more
A small gorup of thirty something couples love traveling to Elbow Cay, and want a similar experience (golf carts for transportation, cruise around the island on a rental boat, secluded island with not a Read more
· News & Features
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean! ... Read more
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more