- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Dock & Dine
Dock & Dine Review
The only full fare restaurant on the island sits on a covered deck overlooking the sheltered harbor. The nautical decor makes for a nice place to eat and enjoy. No liquor is served on this dry island. Food is basic Bahamian and American style with everything from salads to burgers and wraps. Try their twist on a local favorite: "chicken in da bag" is fried chicken served on a pile of fries, doused in ketchup and hot sauce, and wrapped up in foil and a paper bag to soak up the grease.
- Address: Waterfront, Sea Rd., Man-O-War Cay
- Phone: 242/365–6380
- Location: Man-O-War Cay
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
What a discovery! Read more
Twice a year I have the opportunity to relive some of my fondness memories growing up in Nassau. Read more
My husband and I are currently restoring a historic island home in Green Turtle Cay, Abaco, Bahamas. Read more
· News & Features
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean! ... Read more
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more