- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Café La Florence
Café La Florence Review
Stop off at this bakery-café in the Treasure Cay resort's main shopping strip for just-made muffins and the best cinnamon rolls in the universe. Or go for a light lunch of lobster quiche, conch chowder, or a spicy, Jamaican-style meat patty. Anglers can order picnic lunches to go. You can also arrange for the chef to cater private dinners of lobster, steak, and the like in your rented condo.
- Address: Treasure Cay, Great Abaco Island
- Phone: 242/577–7358
- Location: Treasure Cay
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
What a discovery! Read more
Twice a year I have the opportunity to relive some of my fondness memories growing up in Nassau. Read more
Can anyone who's been there within past year or so comment on the restaurants there? Read more
· News & Features
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean!... Read more
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach... Read more
A babymoon in the Bahamas has one order of business: you must do absolutely nothing.... Read more